Printer Fleet ManagementPrint Management covers a broad spectrum of tasks and expenses. In many companies, internal printing is the largest single-line item on the budget. If you’re considering print management, here are a few questions to think over:
- Who tracks the stock of toners in the store room?
- Who gets called if the printer breaks?
- Who decides what type of printer to purchase?
- What is the cost of each page printed in your company?
- Who has the time to deal with all this?
More About Print Management